Moving Offices – 1-1 Recruitment
To provide a complete communications and cabling solution for the new head offices of 1-1 Recruitment in Basingstoke. To include:-
- New telephone system linked to the computer network (PC’s).
- New network cabling solution.
- Complete electrical installation.
- Floor box installations.
- BT telephone lines and ADSL Broadband connections.
After initial consultation with our technical sales department Portsmouth Communications were chosen to manage the entire cabling and telecommunications project.
- A demonstration of Avaya IP Office (IP500) telephone system led to 1-1 choosing this system as being the most suitable to meet both their current needs and future business expansion plans.
- Installation of the BT ISDN30e lines and ADSL services was a potential show stopper due to long lead times. On 1-1′s behalf we successfully negotiated down the lead times to accommodate the urgency of the installation.
- We worked closely with our electrical partner to ensure the exact specfications and timescales were met. Our network cabling division worked in conjunction with the electrical contractors to ensure that all electrical and Cat5e network cabling was completed on the same day thus avoiding any unnecessary disruption for the client.
- We consulted and updated on a regular basis with our client’s external IT support.
- We liaised with 1-1 on a regular basis to ensure that their configuration requirement on their new Avaya IP Office telephone system were fully met.
- After completion and testing of the cabling, the Avaya IP Office telephone system was installed in the new data cabinet. Installation and configuration of the system, telephones and emergency power back up were also completed in just one day, with a return visit to provide user training at a time convenient to the customer. We even “troubleshooted” the door entry system provided by another supplier to make it compatible with the Avaya IP Office telephone system.
1-1 Recruitment were able to move in to their new offices on the planned date with communications and electrical services completed enabling them to continue business with no interruption. So pleased were they with our services that they were kind enough to write a letter of thanks. Please see our testimonials for a copy of their letter to us.
Another satisfied customer.