Portsmouth Communications has over 10 years experience of providing IT and telephone cabling solutions and audio visual systems to Health Sector clients such as: NHS Hospitals, Primary Care Trusts (PCTs), doctors surgeries and health centres.
We are very proud that our customers tell us that the service we provide is consistently delivered to an excellent standard. The products and services delivered are wide ranging and recent projects or small works have included:
- Hospital refurbishments and new build (including Carillion – QA Hospital and Hampshire PCT- Omega House).
- Voice (standard) telephony- installation, moves, changes, faults (including St James and St Marys Hospitals).
- Network cabling – Cat 5e, Fibre Optics and cabinets (including St Richards Hospital and Hampshire PCT- Omega House).
- Underground cabling – including joint boxes (including St Richards Hospital).
- Audio Visual – Interactive white boards, projectors and other AV equipment (NHH Hospital).
We are also recognised by the NHS supply chain including: NHS PASA, NHS Blood Transfusion, NHS Procure and NHS Solent Supplies as well working directly with local budget holders.
For more information please telephone 0800 849 7888 or contact us.