Health & Safety
Portsmouth Communications Ltd recognises its health and safety duties, in accordance with the responsibilities we have please find details on the health and safety guidelines that concern our business, along with our Health and Safety Policy below.
Portsmouth Communications Ltd further recognises its responsibilities under:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Health and Safety (Display Screen) Regulations 1992
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health COSHH 2002
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- And all other such legislation applicable to our business, both as an employer and as a company
For more information about our Health and Safety Policy, Risk Assessment and Methods statements please telephone us on: 01329 235 050.