CCTV Installation and Equipment
One of the most popular and cost effective ways of providing security in the work place is with CCTV cameras and equipment. CCTV cameras act as a very successful deterrent to thieves and burglars, certainly making them think twice at the very least. The technology behind security equipment these days is incredibly advanced, and it is even possible to connect CCTV cameras to the internet for remote monitoring and alerts.
But CCTV is not just useful to deter external criminal activity. Other applications include
- Monitoring and safety of staff and visitors
- Record customer shopping habits
- Monitor premises high risk areas (fire, flood etc)
- Cash handling recording
- Encourage safe working practice
- Time keeping
- ANPR (automatic number plate recognition)
- Trip wire recording
- Motion detection
- Missing and abandoned item detection
- ….plus much more
If you would like to discuss your CCTV requirements with an expert call us today or complete our online enquiry form.