Location: Banstead, Surrey
Salary: From £18,000 to £21,000 DOE
PCL Fibre (Portsmouth Communications Ltd established in 1994) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of 5G Communications are a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £25m.
PCL Fibre provide turnkey solutions to Tier I & II Telecommunications companies installing fibre optical networks across the UK, predominately the South. Our expertise ranges from Grounds work to Installation of fibre to consumer premises.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join the team at our office in Banstead, Surrey. This is the ideal role for someone who would like to gain further knowledge and experience at a busy and lively company.
- Partner Billing
- Procurement of materials
- Data entry (Excel, Word)
- CRM management for stock control
- Purchase Order management
- General Office duties and supporting the General Manager
- Team scheduling
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good sense of humour!
- A-C Grade GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Junior Office Administrator Benefits:
- Competitive salary – commensurate with experience
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus, other benefits associated with a leading technology company
If you feel you have the skills for our Office Administrator role, please apply now!