Portsmouth Communications supply, install, maintain and support the entire Avaya IP Office telephone system range. Avaya now has in excess of four million users of Avaya IP Office telephone systems worldwide, its flagship converged communications solution.
Portsmouth Communications are a long standing Avaya Business Partner and we work closely with the largest Avaya IP Office telephone system distributor in the world so you can be sure of the highest levels of service and support.
The IP Office systems are feature packed and easy to use providing applications and facilities to the SME business that historically have normally only been available to larger organisations.
The Avaya IP Office telephone system family consists of the Small Office, IP403, IP406, IP412 plus its most recent addition the more flexible IP500v2 system.
Category: Avaya Telephone Systems.
Avaya IP Office IP500v2 Summary
- 0% finance over 3 or 5 years
- Free Voicemail !
- Cost effectively priced.
- Future proof technology.
- Scalable from 2 to 360 extensions and between 2 and 240 lines
- Great range of analogue, digital or IP telephones
- Simple or complex voicemail options with call recording.
- Link multiple sites.
- Computer telephony integration (CTI) , link to your CRM system.
- Powerful yet easy to manage and use.
- Efficient Call Handling.
- Remote Workers.
- Call Centre Capabilities.
- Powerful Audio Conferencing.
Avaya XIMA Call Logging and Recording
Chronicall offers a revolutionary set of features designed to overcome the limitations of traditional call
history and reporting software, and it does so by connecting directly to your phone system and logging
everything that happens on each call, from the moment it starts to the second it ends.